Brett is a consultant in the Employee Benefits practice at Gibson. He works closely with clients to help purchase health care and proactively improve the health and wellbeing of their employees. With over 5 years of experience in health care and 2 years of sales experience in the pharmaceutical industry, Brett assists and helps businesses create clarity and proactively address risks they face daily.
Prior to joining Gibson in 2020, Brett worked primarily in the field of Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Sales serving as a sales representative at Eli Lilly where he helped with the marketing, design, implementation, management and growth of sales accounts for the diabetes division at Eli Lilly.
- Growth and Development
- Risk Prevention
- Diabetes and Cardiovascular Disease
- Employee Benefits
- Cost-Containment Strategies
- Participated in Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF) One Walk – Louisville, Kentucky (2019)
- Volunteered as a Hurricane Harvey relief representative for Michigan State University — Houston, Texas (2017)
- Coached and mentored for Spartan Youth Football Clinics – East Lansing, MI (2015 – 2017)
- Helped organize and operate the MSU Special Olympics basketball games – East Lansing, MI (2016 – 2017)
- Coached at Spartan Women’s Clinic for Michigan State University Alumni and Moms – East Lansing, MI (2016)
- Assisted with the “All Children Exercise Simultaneously Event” at Spartan Stadium– East Lansing, MI (2016)
- Participated in organizing and operating Relay for Life — Dowagiac, Michigan (2010 – 2012)
- Michigan State University | Bachelors of Science degree in Kinesiology with Coaching/Healthcare Promotion Emphasis