Brian is a Risk Advisor at Gibson, responsible for providing risk management and insurance services to business clients. He specializes in identifying, quantifying and bringing clarity around strategic, business, and hazard risk exposures. Utilizing the proprietary Sightline process, he and his team provide counsel and advice on complex business and people issues that extend far beyond the scope of an insurance policy.
Prior to joining Gibson in 2018, Brian has had many roles in the insurance industry. Brian began his career in 2003 and gained commercial insurance experience while working at Chubb and Amerisure. Most recently, Brian worked for a smaller independent insurance agency where he sold property/casualty insurance products.
- Board member, Madison County YMCA/Pendleton Location
- Board member, Pendleton Planning Commission
- Advisory Board Member, IMPACT Campus Ministry at IUPUI
- Health Services
- Human Services
- Education & Public Entities
- Workers’ Compensation
- Ball State University | Bachelor of Science in Risk Management and Finance