Brooke is a Client Executive in the Employee Benefits Practice. She is responsible for new business opportunities and consulting with employers to provide an analysis of their existing employee benefit program and assisting with the implementation of new or redesigned programs.
Prior to joining Gibson in 2019, Brooke worked as a Human Resources Manager in the hospitality industry, where she was responsible for recruiting, training, benefits, compliance and employee engagement.
- Ambassador & Volunteer, Young Professionals Network (YPN)
- Member, Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Former Board Member & President, Rotary Club
- Employee Benefits
- Human Resources
- University of Notre Dame | Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- University of Arizona | Master of Arts in Psychology