Courtney is Gibson's Indianapolis Market President, Principal Owner, and Employee Benefits Advisor. She is responsible for driving revenue, profitability, and growth in the emerging Indianapolis market.
Courtney has a passion for helping people and organizations find their edge. As an innovative business partner, specializing in value based healthcare, employee benefits, human capital consulting and technology, you can expect her and the Gibson team to bring new ideas, trusted partners and fresh perspectives to help companies maximize their value and investments in employee benefits while providing the best employee experience.
Courtney joined Gibson in 2018. Prior to Gibson, she held a variety of roles at ADP for almost 14
years such as Vice President of Sales for Indiana, Vice President of ADP’s National Broker Channel
Program, and General Manager for ADP's PEO TotalSource.
- Current Emeritus Board Member and Past Board Chair for Foster Success (formerly named Indiana Connected by 25)
- Engage Mentoring Indiana Chamber Steering Committee
- Committee member for School on Wheels
- Board member for Susie's Place
- Volunteer for Child Advocates, Habitat for Humanity, and Indianapolis Zoo
- Employee experience, engagement, communication and wellbeing
- Cultural Assessment
- Leadership Development
- Strategic Planning, change management, organizational development
- Technology Administration, Implementation and System Optimization
- Employee benefits, voluntary benefits, self-insured benefits, captives, predictive analytics
- IUPUI | Cum Laude Bachelor of Science degree in Criminal Justice