As a Loss Prevention Consultant in Risk Management Services, David works with clients to help them better manage and ultimately reduce the risks associated with their business. He provides assistance with occupational health and safety issues, fleet operations, liability exposures, property conservation and risk management program development. David utilizes best practice assessments and conducts detailed analysis of loss sources to help our clients find opportunities for improvement.
David brings more than 25 years of risk management and health and safety experience to Gibson. His experience has come from a variety of industries including pharmaceutical development and manufacturing, aerospace, industrial manufacturing, warehousing with fleet distribution, and construction.
Prior to joining Gibson in 2014, David was the Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Manager at Task Force Tips, Inc. where he established environmental and safety compliance while managing all aspects of the risk management and loss prevention programs. David’s experience with both large and small organizations allows him the unique ability to establish and support the proactive risk management programs for businesses of every size.
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP)
- OSHA Outreach Trainer – 1910 General Industry
- OSHA Outreach Trainer – 1926 Construction
- Certified First Aid, CPR & AED Instructor
- OSHA Compliance
- Loss Prevention
- Risk Management
- Workers’ Compensation
- Fleet Safety
- Member of the American Society of Safety Engineers
- Member of the Play For Jake Foundation
- Indiana State University | Bachelor of Science degree in Occupational Health & Safety Management