Jordan is a principal at Gibson with responsibility for providing risk management and insurance services to business clients. He is a member of the Construction & Surety team, specializing in identifying business, strategic, and hazard risk exposures. Jordan consults with clients to develop and implement strategies to effectively and efficiently grow their business.
Prior to joining Gibson in 2010, Jordan worked for Sentry Insurance in property and casualty, specializing in auto dealerships, where he gained experience in coverage and claims analysis. He began his career in 2006 at John Hancock in personal finance helping young families get started on their financial platforms.
- Associate in Risk Management (ARM)
- Construction Risk Insurance Specialist (CRIS)
- Board of Directors for Boys & Girls Club of Fort Wayne
- Board of Directors for Allen County SPCA
- Muscular Dystrophy Association volunteer
- Emmanuel Community Church volunteer
- Fort Wayne Chamber of Commerce
- Young Leaders of Northeast Indiana
- Indiana University | Masters in Business Administration
- Ball State University | Bachelor of Science degree in Finance