Lindsay is a Commercial Risk Advisor at Gibson, responsible for providing risk management and insurance services to business clients. She specializes in identifying, quantifying and bringing clarity around strategic, business, and hazard risk exposures. Utilizing the proactive sightline process, she and her team provide counsel and advice on complex business and people issues that extend far beyond the scope of an insurance policy.
Prior to joining Gibson in 2019, Lindsay was employed for over two years with Lighthouse Group out of Grand Rapids where she worked as a commercial account executive and relationship manager.
- Commercial Lines Coverage Specialist (CLCS)
- Grand Rapids Chamber of Commerce
- South Kent Rotary
- Associated Builders and Contractors
- Home Builders Association (former)
- Walker Charter Academy School Board Member
- Women in Defense
- West Michigan Veterans Coalition
- Veteran Owned Businesses
- Southern New Hampshire University | Bachelor of Arts, History