Whitney is the Wellbeing and Engagement Strategist at Gibson and is responsible for designing and overseeing health and wellbeing strategies for Gibson’s clients. Whitney assists in the presentation and implementation of wellness initiatives and consulting to clients.
She is a licensed Thriving Workplace Culture Consultant™. Prior to joining Gibson in 2016, Whitney worked in fitness management, most recently with the National Institute for Fitness and Sport.
- American College of Sport Medicine (ACSM) Certified Exercise Physiologist (EP-C)
- Athletics and Fitness Association of America (AFAA) Certified Personal Trainer (PT)
- Functional Movement Systems (FMS) Functional Movement Screen Certified (FMSC)
- Cultural Assessment
- Employee Engagement & Communication
- University of Indianapolis | Bachelor of Science degree in Exercise Science