Courtney is a Managing Principal at Gibson. She specializes in identifying business, strategic, and hazard risk exposures. Courtney consults with clients to develop and implement strategies to effectively and efficiently grow and protect their businesses. She is also a member of Gibson's Board of Directors.
Prior to joining Gibson in 2017, Courtney worked at Willis Towers Watson for 13 years. She gained extensive commercial insurance and risk management experience working with large global clients in various business sectors, including private equity, hospitality, real estate, and manufacturing. She specialized in contractual risk management consultation, risk management and insurance considerations during acquisitions/divestitures, program design & implementation, international considerations in a global marketplace, and strategic account management solutions. Internally, Courtney served on the Willis Client Service Advisory Council for five years, including two years as acting chairperson.
- Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC)
- RIMS Educational Scholarship Recipient, 2003
- Indiana State University Gongaware Scholar Recipient, 2000
- Participant, Susan G. Komen 3-Day Fundraising Event
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Contractual Risk Management
- Alternative Risk Financing
- Commercial Insurance Strategic Program Design
- Real Estate
- Indiana State University | Bachelor of Science degree in Insurance and Risk Management