Allen is a consultant in the Employee Benefits Practice. He is responsible for working with employers to provide an analysis of their existing employee benefits program and assisting with the implementation of new or redesigned programs. Most of Allen’s work consists of introducing innovative health care purchasing strategies in a transparent manner.
Prior to joining Gibson, Allen spent nine years at another firm where he worked with both fully insured and self-funded employers. In addition to traditional purchasing strategies, Allen helped structure, market and implement several Association Health Plans making healthcare more affordable for many employers.
- Self-funded Health Insurance
- Value Based Healthcare Strategies
- Alternative Funding Strategies
- Association Health Plans
- Benefits Technology
- Ancillary & Voluntary Benefits
- Board of Directors, Junior Achievement of Northern Indiana
- Volunteer, Habitat for Humanity
- Ambassador for Dekalb County Chamber of Commerce
- Volunteer, Arts United of Greater Fort Wayne
- Indiana University-Purdue University Fort Wayne | Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration