Hillary is a Client Specialist in Risk Management Services. Her responsibilities include providing consulting services to clients for OSHA compliance and various occupational health & safety issues. Hillary serves as the organization’s expert on the Quick Base platform. She is responsible for programming, automation, implementation, technical support, and facilitating updates and upgrades.
Prior to joining Gibson in 2006, Hillary was actively involved with the Delta Gamma Epsilon Rho Woman’s
Fraternity as the Vice President of Finance. There she completed numerous volunteer opportunities and leadership building retreats such as; Navigating for Success financial/ leadership, IMPACT leadership conference, and many Service for Sight projects. She was also involved in the Resident Hall Association Community Council and Bronco Buddies ambassador program for new students.
- Certified Ergonomic Evaluation Specialist (CEES)
- Certified Instructor & Instructor Trainer for the Emergency Care & Safety Institute (ECSI)
- Volunteer, Meals on Wheels
- Volunteer, Boys & Girls Club
- OSHA Compliance
- CPR/AED/ First Aid Training
- Industrial Hygiene
- Quick Base
- Western Michigan University | Bachelor of Arts degree Major in Social Psychology and Minor in Psychology