Katie is an Executive Specialist at Gibson. She is responsible for providing analytical and specialized support to the CEO and anticipating the CEO’s needs to maximize productivity and help the organization achieve its goals. Katie coordinates meetings and events, prioritizes conflicting needs, disseminates information on behalf of the CEO, and assists with executive social media and brand management. Additionally, she supports the CEO’s oversight of the sales team by assisting with regular reporting, creating effective materials and resources, and planning sales training and networking events.
Katie joined Gibson in 2014 as a Marketing Specialist. Prior to starting at Gibson, Katie began her career at Hannah & Friends as their Community Outreach Coordinator and then Director of Operations where she coordinated events, worked with volunteers, and revamped their social media efforts.
- 2017 Michiana Forty Under 40
- 2017 Gibson Agency Value Award
- 2015 Graduate of EMERGE Program, Leadership South Bend/Mishawaka
- Board of Directors, Green Bridge Growers
- Advisory Board Member, Camp Crosley YMCA
- Volunteer, Meals on Wheels
- Member, South Bend Epsilon Lambda Chapter of Tri Kappa
- Social Media
- Brand Management
- Events Coordination
- Project Oversight
- Executive-Level Support
- University of Notre Dame | Magna Cum Laude Bachelor of Business Administration, Management