Keith is a consultant in the Employee Benefits practice. He is responsible for working with employers to analyze their existing benefits programs and provide insights into more cost effective and efficient solutions. This includes bringing innovate, value-based healthcare solutions to his clients. Keith spent more than 20 years working in sales roles for top ancillary benefits carriers. This included working with large, national account clients in designing innovative life, disability and voluntary benefits programs. Keith has extensive experience working with clients to navigate FMLA, ADA and paid family leave, specifically assisting clients with outsourced solutions.
- Life, disability, voluntary benefits
- FMLA, ADA and Paid Family Leave outsourcing
- Value based healthcare strategies
- CLMS (Certified Leave Management Specialist)
- GBDS (Group Benefits Disability Specialist)
- Amherst College | Bachelor of Arts in Biology