Kim is a Principal and a Personal Risk Advisor in the Private Client Group where she is responsible for providing personal risk management and insurance solutions for clients including all exposures – auto, homeowners, personal umbrella liability, collectibles, recreational motorcraft, and life insurance.
Prior to joining Gibson in 2007, Kim was employed with Liberty Mutual for six years where she worked in the first report claims center, customer service, and re-write divisions.
- Chartered Private Risk and Insurance Advisor (CPRIA)
- Volunteer & Event Coordinator, Santa on the Race
- Volunteer, Boys & Girls Club of St. Joseph County
- Supporter of United Way
- Personal Risk Management
- Complex Program Design
- Bethel College | Bachelor of Science degree in Organizational Management
- Purdue University | General Business degree