Lisa is a Senior Client Manager in the Private Client Group where she is responsible for the planning and execution of appropriate risk strategy for each of her accounts, focusing on auto, homeowners, personal umbrella liability, recreational vehicle, watercraft and collectibles coverage. She manages long term client and carrier relationships and analyzes client risks on an ongoing basis to recommend options and execute coverage and program changes while working closely with carrier representatives, Risk Advisors, Account Managers, Financial Advisors and Personal Bankers.
Prior to joining Gibson in 1998, Lisa worked 13 years in the insurance industry as a client service representative working with both commercial and personal insurance programs, and agency administration.
- Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC)
- Certified Insurance Services Representative (CISR)
- Accredited Adviser in Insurance (AAI)
- Associate in Insurance Services (AIS)
- 7-Year Safeco Insurance Company “Award of Excellence” Recipient
- 1996 Distinguished Customer Service Representative award from the Independent Insurance Agents of Indiana (IIAI)
- 2003 Outstanding CSR of the Year for Indiana by the Society of Certified Insurance Counselors (CIC/CISR)
- Personal Risk Management
- Client Service
- Team Leadership
- Processes and Efficiencies