MaKenzie serves as an Associate Marketing Analyst at Gibson. Her responsibilities include helping to prepare the request for proposals (RFP) while examining current plan information and experience. MaKenzie works directly with the carriers to ensure complete and accurate information, negotiating the best rates for clients and maintaining strong relationships. Additionally, she prepares the benefit and cost analysis illustrations of marketing results and shares contractual differences relating to the various products and carriers.
After pursing an internship with Gibson and working part-time to assist the Marketing and Data Analysts during busy season, MaKenzie officially joined Gibson full-time in July of 2022. Prior to Gibson, MaKenzie also held internships with Valeo Financial Advisors, Lake City Bank, and the Marshall County Community Foundation.
- Employee Benefits
- Marketing and Client Service
- Top 5% - College of Business Class of 2022, Indiana State University
- D. Miller Distinguished Service Award, Indiana State University
- Indiana Life & Health Producer
- Former Member, Gamma Iota Sigma – a professional, international insurance and risk management fraternity
- Former Member/Scholar, Networks Professional Development Program
- Current Member, Indiana State University Alumni Association
- Indiana State University – Honors Program | Summa Cum Laude Bachelor of Science Degree in Finance with a concentration in Financial Planning, Minor(s) in Financial Services, & Insurance & Risk Management