Michael is a consultant in the employee benefits practice. He has a passion for helping companies implement new and innovative cost-containment policies that are efficient, cost effective, and transparent.
Prior to joining Gibson, Michael spent 10 years working with businesses where he helped them achieve their employee benefit goals, applying programs that control and negate trend increases.
- Health Plans
- Self Insured & Alternative Funding
- Ancillary & Voluntary Benefits
- Benefits Technology Solutions
- RX Strategic Planning
- Value-based Purchasing
- Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, NAHU
- Ball State University | Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration