Santana is a Risk Advisor in the Private Client Group where she is responsible for providing personal risk management and insurance solutions for clients. She provides services across all lines of business including - auto, homeowners, personal umbrella liability, collectibles, jewelry, recreational motor vehicles, and more.
Prior to joining Gibson in 2021, Santana spent four years with Dan Berry Insurance as a personal lines agent. Before entering the insurance industry, she worked as a paralegal for a local law firm.
- Habitat for Humanity Women's Build Committee
- Ambassador for Young Professionals Network (YPN) of South Bend/Mishawaka
- Michiana Veg Fest Board of Directors
- Junior Achievement volunteer
- YWCA of Saint Joseph County: Nominating & Governance Committee
- Founder: Women in Business After Hours
- Private Softball Instructor 2012-current
- Michiana Veg EDU Kind Chef: Educating the community on the benefits of a plant-based lifestyle: 2020-current
- Former Reading for Life Mentor: a nonprofit book-discussion program for nonviolent, first-time offenders who were referred by the St. Joseph County Juvenile Justice Center: 2012-2014
- Former Michiana Mystique Softball Head Coach: 2012-2019
- Leadership South Bend/Mishawaka Class #48
- 2019 Safeco Producer of the year
- 2019 West Bend/ Pole Star Producer Development Program Winner
- Indiana University South Bend | Bachelor of Arts degree in Criminal Justice