Santana is a Risk Advisor in the Private Client Group where she is responsible for providing personal risk management and insurance solutions for clients. She provides services across all lines of business including - auto, homeowners, personal umbrella liability, collectibles, jewelry, recreational motor vehicles, and more.
Prior to joining Gibson in 2021, Santana spent four years with Dan Berry Insurance as a personal lines agent. Before entering the insurance industry, she worked as a paralegal for a local law firm.
- Ambassador for Young Professionals Network (YPN) of South Bend/Mishawaka
- Michiana Veg Fest Board of Directors
- Junior Achievement volunteer
- South Bend Beta City tester
- YWCA of Saint Joseph County: Nominating & Governance Committee
- Founder: Women in Business After Hours (2021)
- Private Softball Instructor 2012-current
- 2022 YWCA Woman to Watch
- 2022 Leadership South Bend/Mishawaka Graduate Class #48
- 2019 Safeco Producer of the year
- 2019 West Bend/ Pole Star Producer Development Program Winner
- Indiana University South Bend | Bachelor of Arts degree in Criminal Justice