Shaun is the Director of Technology at Gibson. He is responsible for providing strategic oversight and thought leadership for all of Gibson’s technology functions. He will be hands-on in collaborating with internal & external clients at all levels to promote continuous process improvements and ensure the most effective use of all technologies available within our company.
Prior to joining Gibson in 2018, Shaun was the Director of Information Technology for Sterling Group. During his six years there, he standardized systems and processes to reduce cost and complexity. Shaun managed projects to replace disparate legacy phone systems with a Voice Over Internet Protocol (VOIP) system that helped to integrate colleague communications in meeting, content sharing, voice, and video communications, while reducing the net cost for voice services. He also let the replacement and redesign of the core business application to a hosted version, improving efficiency and streamlining processes across the property management team.
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) V3 Foundations Certificate
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- Certified Netware Administrator (CNA)
- Volunteer, Habitat for Humanity
- Former Athletic Director, Holy Cross Grade School
- Former Advisory Board member, Ivy Tech Community College Technology
- Service Management
- Knowledge Centered Support
- Business Technology Strategy
- Purdue University | Bachelor of Arts in Communication