Summer is an Account Service Representative in the Employee Benefits practice. She primarily works within the EPIC system to complete data entry and administrative tasks. Summer also assists with the creation and adjustment of benefit guides, renewal resources, and compliance packet preparation.
Prior to joining Gibson, Summer spent 3 years working for a human plasma donation center, working her way up to opening a center of her own in Louisiana. In addition to the hire and development of staff, she was responsible for compliance of national and international regulations within the center. Her husband’s work brought her back to Indiana, where she feels extremely fortunate to be a part of Gibson.
- Graduated with Distinction from IU Bloomington
- Data Integrity
- Quality Control Compliance
- Health Plans
- Wildcare, Inc. Bloomington
- Indiana University | Bachelor of Science degree in Secondary Education / Special Education (2017)
- Purdue University Online | Certificate of Completion of Program in Medical Assisting (2019)