Ashley is a Principal and Client Executive in the Employee Benefits Practice. She is responsible for new business opportunities and consulting with employers to provide an analysis of their existing employee benefit program and assisting with the implementation of new or redesigned programs.
She joined Gibson after graduating from Ball State University where she was a member of Beta Gamma Sigma, a professional business fraternity.
- Certified Health Value Professional (CHVP)
- 2014 Graduate of EMERGE Program, Leadership South Bend/Mishawaka
- Golden Key National Honor Society at Ball State University
- Member - Class 42, Leadership South Bend/Mishawaka
- Employee Benefits
- Marketing and service
- Mid-Market Benefit Plans
- Medical Plan Designs
- Funding Arrangements
- Consumer Driven Platforms
- HRM/Wellness Integration
- Ball State University | Magna Cum Laude Bachelor of Science Insurance & Risk Management and Business Administration with Marketing Minor