Becky is the Director of Marketing at Gibson. She is responsible for all aspects of marketing, advertising, public relations, social media, event planning, corporate giving, and branding.
Prior to joining Gibson in 2018, she was the Vice President of Marketing at Carbon’s Golden Malted and spearheaded the branding initiative to launch the first food truck in both Chicago and South Bend. She has spent much of her career in non-profit, College Football Hall of Fame and the Kelly Cares Foundation, planning events, brand development, communications, and fundraising.
- 525 Foundation Board of Directors
- Committee Member & Former Board Member, Junior League of South Bend
- Fundraising Committee Chair, Kelly Cares Foundation
- Development Committee, LOGAN Center
- Boys and Girls Clubs of Saint Joseph County
- Community Outreach, Strategic Planning and Project Management, Brand, Communications Social Media, Innovation, Lead Generation, Event Planning and Public Relations
- 2013 Michiana 40 Under Forty
- 2019-2020 Leadership South Bend/Mishawaka Class #46
- Adrian College | Bachelor of Arts in Communications
- Specs Howard School of Broadcast Arts | Video & Broadcast Communications