Becky is a Principal and Director of Marketing at Gibson. She is responsible for all aspects of marketing, advertising, public relations, social media, event planning, corporate philanthropy, and branding. Relationship marketing and networking is her passion.
Prior to joining Gibson in 2018, she was the Director of Marketing and Communications for the Kelly Cares Foundation. Through this experience she honed her skills around community impact and the importance of Corporate Social Responsibility. Prior to Kelly Cares, Beckman was Vice President of Sales & Marketing for Retail Products at Carbon’s Golden Malted, a global food distributor. She has spent much of her career in branding, event planning, business development, sales, communications, and fundraising.
- 525 Foundation Board of Directors
- Committee Member & Former Board Member, Junior League of South Bend
- Development Committee, LOGAN Center
- Development Committee, Cultivate Culinary
- Community Outreach, Strategic Planning and Project Management, Brand, Communications & Social Media, Innovation, Lead Generation, Event Planning, Business Development, and Public Relations
- 2013 Michiana 40 Under Forty
- 2019 - 2020 Leadership South Bend/Mishawaka Class #46
- Adrian College | Bachelor of Arts in Communications
- Specs Howard School of Broadcast Arts | Video & Broadcast Communications