Brad is a principal at Gibson with responsibility for providing risk management and insurance services to business clients. He has earned the reputation for helping businesses increase profitability using Gibson's Sightline Process.
He began his insurance career as a claims representative with Aetna Property & Casualty in 1991 where he gained extensive experience in commercial insurance coverages. In 1994 he joined EBI \ Royal & SunAlliance where he held positions in loss control and underwriting, working extensively with business clients in the development and execution of workers’ compensation safety programs and cost reduction techniques. He later assumed the role of branch vice president where his responsibilities included management of underwriting, sales, marketing, and loss control services.
- Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU)
- Associate in Risk Management (ARM)
- Indiana University Student Foundation
- Marshall County United Way
- Knights of Columbus
- Plymouth Swim Club
- Ancilla College
- Risk Management
- Contract Review
- Indiana Wesleyan University | Master in Business Administration
- Indiana University | Bachelor of Science degree in Public Affairs