As a Consultant with Gibson and a Health Rosetta Advisor, Brian helps leaders broaden their view and set their sights on the obstacles and opportunities that really matter, so they can own every outcome.
Most leaders view health benefits with limited scope. In fact, Brian was one of those leaders, purchasing and managing employee benefits for 400+ employees in a fast-paced, growing organization. After moving into employee benefits, he’s learned through experience and education on what the core issues are and has gained invaluable insight on how to get beyond the limited scope of insurance.
Brian is one of seven Health Rosetta Advisors in Michigan, the first in Southwest Michigan, and of only 214 nationwide.
- Consumer Directed Health Care Certification, National Association of Health Underwriters
- Self-Funded Certification, National Association of Health Underwriters
- Certified Insurance Counselor, State of Michigan
- Board Member, Missional Chaplains
- Chaplain, Western Michigan University Hockey Team
- Chairman, Christian Business Round Table (CBRT) - Kalamazoo Chapter
- Deacon, Calvary Chapel of Kalamazoo Valley
- Employee Benefits
- Self-insurance & Alternative Financing Strategies
- Health Benefits Captives
- Cost Containment Tactics
- Employee Engagement & Communication
- Financial Wellbeing
- Western Michigan University | Bachelor of Arts Degree in Psychology