As a Principal Gibson and a Health Rosetta Advisor, Brian helps plan sponsors build people first health plans that deliver world-class healthcare at a fraction of the cost.
Most leaders view health benefits with limited scope. In fact, Brian was one of those leaders,
purchasing and managing employee benefits for 400+ employees in a fast-paced, growing organization. After moving into employee benefits, he’s identified the core issues through experience and education and has gained insight on how to escape the status quo and avoid the annual benefits train wreck.
Brian is independently certified by the Validation Institute as a Certified Health Value Professional and is one of eight Health Rosetta Advisors in Michigan, the first and only in Southwest Michigan.
- Health Rosetta Advisor
- Certified Health Value Professional, Validation Institute
- Consumer Directed Health Care Certification, National Association of Health Underwriters
- Self-Funded Certification, National Association of Health Underwriters
- Certified Insurance Counselor, State of Michigan
- Board Member, Associated Builders and Contractors of West Michigan
- Board Member, Southwest Michigan First
- Board Member, Missional Chaplains
- Chaplain, Western Michigan University Hockey Team
- Deacon, Calvary Chapel of Kalamazoo Valley
- Employee Benefits
- Self-insurance & Alternative Financing Strategies
- Health Benefits Captives
- Cost Containment Tactics
- Employee Engagement & Communication
- Financial Wellbeing
- Western Michigan University | Bachelor of Arts Degree in Psychology