Brittany serves as Talent Development Manager at Gibson. She is responsible for attracting, developing, and retaining top talent for the organization. Brittany is passionate about creating a positive work environment where individuals can thrive and reach their full potential. Whether facilitating workshops, conducting interviews, or coaching individuals, she is committed to helping others achieve their professional and personal goals.
Brittany joined Gibson in 2014 as a Client Manager and was later promoted to Team Leader within the Employee Benefits Practice. She then shifted her focus internally in her role as Learning & Development Specialist on Gibson’s HR team. Prior to joining Gibson, she held an internship with Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance in the claims department where she managed workflows to ensure optimal client experiences.
- Group Benefits Associate (GBA)
- Kolbe Certified Consultant
- Former member, Gamma Iota Sigma – a professional, international insurance and risk management fraternity
- Former member, Alpha Kappa Psi – a professional business fraternity
- Board member, Young Professionals of Central Indiana
- Employee Benefits
- Indiana State University | Magna Cum Laude Bachelor of Science in Insurance & Risk Management and Marketing