Chad is a Consultant in the Employee Benefits practice. He works closely with clients to strategically purchase health care and proactively improve the health and wellbeing of their employees. With over 15 years of sales and relationship building, Chad assists and helps businesses create clarity and proactively address risks they face daily.
Prior to joining Gibson in 2020, Chad worked primarily in healthcare distribution and sales and specialty pharmacy where he assisted clients in cost reduction and best-practice strategies.
- Certified Health Value Professional (CHVP)
- 50 Club - Hamilton County
- NYB Coach
- Noblesville Youth Girls Soccer
- Employee Benefits
- Cost Containment Tactics
- Financial Wellbeing
- Employee Engagement and Communication
- Indiana University | Kelley School of Business, Bachelor of Science degree in Marketing