Cheryl is a consultant in the employee benefits practice. She is responsible for working with employers to provide an analysis of their existing employee benefits program and assisting with the implementation of new or redesigned programs.
Prior to joining Gibson, Cheryl was president and owner of Insurance Resource Group, Inc. She is a registered nurse and has held several executive-level leadership and sales roles.
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Certified Professional of Healthcare Quality (CPHQ)
- Certified Managed Care Executive (CMCE)
- Resident Producer for State of Indiana Department of Insurance
- Board Member for Lutheran Hospital
- Board Member for Super Shot, Inc.
- Board Member for Focus on Health
- Curriculum Development Panel Member for the Academy for Healthcare Management
- Indiana-Purdue University | Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing