Chris a Client Manager responsible for working with the Client Executive to determine overall risk management program goals and developing strategies to achieve those goals. In addition, he manages the insurance renewal process. Chris also acts as the central point of communication to coordinate service requests with team members and underwriters to communicate insurance program needs.
Prior to joining Gibson in 2014, Chris was an intern at Frankenmuth Insurance Company for two summers where he worked in personal lines underwriting, commercial lines underwriting, and claims.
- 2014 Graduate of EMERGE Program, Leadership South Bend/Mishawaka
- Volunteer, Boys & Girls Clubs of St. Joseph County
- Olivet College Insurance Advisory Board Member
- Buchanan High School Varsity Golf Coach
- South Bend Clay High School Boys JV Basketball Coach
- Client Services
- Olivet College | Bachelor of Arts degree in Insurance and Risk Management