Craig is a Risk Advisor at Gibson, responsible for providing risk management and insurance services to business clients. He specializes in identifying, quantifying and bringing clarity around strategic, business, and hazard risk exposures. Utilizing the proprietary Sightline process, he and his team provide counsel and advice on complex business and people issues that extend far beyond the scope of an insurance policy. Craig joined Gibson in 2021.
Prior to joining Gibson, Craig spent 11 years in the collegiate basketball industry, gaining experience in collaborative leadership, strategy, organizational structure and relationship development.
- Board Member, Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA)
- Volunteer, Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Volunteer, Recover Michiana Fest
- Strategic Planning
- Risk Management Advisement
- Real Estate
- Non-Profit and Public Entities
- University of Massachusetts at Lowell | Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and Management
- Davenport University | MBA with a focus in Business Management