Dana is a Senior Client Manager responsible for working with the Client Executive to determine overall risk management program goals and developing strategies to achieve those goals. In addition, she manages the insurance renewal process. Dana also acts as the central point of communication to coordinate service requests with team members and underwriters to communicate insurance program needs.
Prior to joining Gibson, Dana worked nearly 10 years for a Catholic healthcare system in the Corporate Risk Management and Insurance department. She managed the medical malpractice insurance programs of employed, contracted and independent healthcare providers. She brings specialized experience in medical professional liability to identify and recommend enhanced insurance and risk management programs for clients in the healthcare industry.
- Certified Risk Manager (CRM)
- Certified Authority on Workers’ Compensation (CAWC)
- Medical Professional Liability
- Indiana Patient Compensation Fund
- Contract Review
- Meals on Wheels
- FOP 36 Santa’s Elficers
- Ball State University | Bachelor of Science degree in Risk Management & Insurance