Diana is a Client Manager in the Employee Benefits Practice. She is responsible for providing renewal and service management for employee benefits clients including overseeing renewals and enrollments, maintaining policy data, the creation of employee communication materials, and conducting employee open enrollment meetings.
Prior to joining Gibson in 2006, Diana was active with the Gongaware Scholarship as a Gongaware Scholar and Coordinator of the Scholarship Solicitation Process. She was also involved with Gamma Iota Sigma, an Insurance and Risk Management Fraternity, Chi Omega Social Sorority, and ISU Toastmasters – a public speaking organization.
- Certified Employee Benefit Specialist (CEBS)
- Group Benefits Associate (GBA)
- Group Benefits Disability Specialist (GBDS)
- Compensation Management Specialist (CMS)
- Leader, 4H
- Member, PTO Board
- Client Service
- Plan Design
- Indiana State University | Magna Cum Laude Bachelor of Science degree in Insurance and Risk Management & Business Administration