Jordan is a Principal and a Client Executive in the Employee Benefits Practice at Gibson. He helps employers with their workforce initiatives. This includes analyzing, developing, and implementing employee health care and benefit strategies.
Prior to joining Gibson in 2017, Jordan worked with New Avenues Inc. as Coordinator of EAP Corporate Services, providing employee assistance programs for area organizations. Jordan worked closely with human resource professionals and business owners to ensure program implementation and satisfaction. Jordan also focused on sales, marketing, and conducting trainings with employees and supervisors on an array of workplace issues.
- Board Member, Michiana Human Resource Association (MHRA)
- Young Professionals Network of South Bend
- Volunteer, Meals on Wheels
- Elkhart Leadership Academy Graduate
- Employee Education
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Purdue University | Bachelor of Arts in Psychology with Minors in Sociology & Organizational Leadership and Supervision