Lori is a Client Manager in the Business Group, specializing in commercial property and casualty accounts. She is responsible for working with the Client Executive to determine overall risk management program goals and developing strategies to achieve those goals. In addition, she manages the insurance renewal process including overseeing marketing, servicing and maintaining policy data. Lori also acts as the central point of contact to coordinate service requests with team members and underwriters to communicate insurance program needs.
Prior to joining Gibson Lori worked at Willis Towers Watson for 20 years. She gained experience and knowledge in Commercial Property, Casualty, Executive Risk, Fine Art and in the International Global Marketplace. She gained experience with large accounts during that time working in the Certificate Service Center, Accounting Center, Marketing Department and Retail Office providing service to internal and external clients during that time.
- Real Estate
- Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC)
- Associate in General Insurance (AINS)
- Certified Authority on Workers' Compensation (CAWC)
- Participant, Susan G. Komen 3-Day, 60-mile walk Fundraising Event
- Airedale Rescue Group (former)
- Formal Secondary Education | Hamilton Central School, High School Diploma, Business Major