Megan is a Senior Client Manager responsible for working with clients to determine risk management program goals and developing strategies to achieve those goals. In addition, she manages the insurance renewal process. Megan also acts as the central point of communication to coordinate service requests with team members and underwriters to communicate insurance program needs.
Megan began her career at Gibson in 2005. While she attended Ball State University she was involved in Gamma Iota Sigma, a risk management, insurance and actuarial science fraternity, and Delta Sigma Pi, a professional business fraternity.
- Associate in Insurance Services (AIS)
- Contract Review
- Policy Audits
- Subcontract Agreement Recommendations
- Ball State University | Bachelor of Science degrees in Risk Management and Insurance and Corporate Financial Management
- Committee Chair, St. Michael School Elephant Ears
- Committee Chair, St. Michael School Trivia Night
- Member, St. Michael School Home and School Committee
- Former member of the School Board of St. Michael School, Handbook committee
- Former Coach, Chippewa Hills Flag Cheer
- Former member of SBCSC Read to a Child Program