Melanie is a Client Executive at Gibson. She specializes in identifying business, strategic, and hazard risk exposures. Melanie consults with clients to develop and implement strategies to grow and protect their businesses effectively and efficiently.
Prior to joining Gibson, Melanie spent nearly 13 years at FM Global where she worked as a loss prevention consultant and engineering specialist advising clients on property hazards and risks to business interruption. Before FM Global, she spent nearly a decade optimizing the distribution networks for a major package delivery company, a publishing house, and a medical device company.
- Loss Prevention
- Fire Protection
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Marriage Preparation Sponsor, St. Simon the Apostle
- Volunteer, St. Simon the Apostle Peace Meal Ministry
- Volunteer, St. Vincent de Paul Beggars for the Poor
- Girl Scout Troop Leader
- Science Olympiad Coach
- Member, Society of Women Engineers
- Purdue University | Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial Engineering
- Indiana University | Master of Science degree in Strategic Management