Nikki is a Client Manager for the Construction Insurance and Surety Bond team. She is responsible for working with clients to determine their overall insurance and surety program goals and developing strategies to achieve those goals. Her objective is to see clients grow their business and obtain optimal bond and insurance programs.
Nikki began her career at Gibson in 1999. Prior to joining the Surety Division in 2003, Nikki held various positions in Administration and Commercial Insurance.
- Associate in Fidelity and Surety Bonding (AFSB)
- Associate in Insurance Services (AIS)
- Associate in General Insurance (AINS)
- Active member of the House of Prayer United Pentecostal Church focusing on children’s ministry and ministry development of others
- Construction Insurance
- Surety Bonding
- Ivy Tech State College | Associates Degree In Office Management with Honors