Nikki is a Senior Client Manager for the Surety Bonding team. She is responsible for working with the Client Executive to determine overall surety program goals and developing strategies to achieve those goals. Nikki also acts as the central point of communication to coordinate service requests with team members and underwriters to communicate surety program needs.
Nikki began her career at Gibson in 1999. Prior to joining the Surety Division in 2003, Nikki held various positions in Administration and Commercial Insurance.
- Associate in Fidelity and Surety Bonding (AFSB)
- Associate in Insurance Services (AIS)
- Associate in General Insurance (AINS)
- Active member of the House of Prayer United Pentecostal Church focusing on the ministries of teenagers and children
- Surety Bonding
- Ivy Tech State College | Associates Degree In Office Management with Honors