Ray serves as Practice Leader for Employee Benefits and is part of the executive leadership team at Gibson. Ray is tasked with leading strategy and operational excellence for Gibson’s employee benefits practice to deliver an unparalleled Gibson Client Experience. As an experienced consultant, Ray leverages Gibson’s Sightline process to on help business leaders find and own their edge by maximizing their return on human capital through customized strategies that optimize investments in employee benefits, employee engagement, culture, and total organizational health.
Ray has earned the distinguished recognition as a Health Rosetta Associate Advisor. The Advisor Program comprises a network of just over 150 advisors across the United States and also provides access to techniques and resources that employers across the country are using to save 20% or more on their healthcare benefits.
Ray's Commitment: As a Health Rosetta Benefits Associate Advisor, I commit to an industry-leading standard of transparency and fiduciary responsibility to my clients and their employees. Using data analytics and proven practices, we design health benefits plans that can reduce health care spending by 20% or more -- while achieving better health outcomes. My passion to serve my clients is amplified through this advisor program, providing me access to similarly mission-aligned advisors to share best practices, new ideas, and proven results from across the country.
Prior to joining Gibson in 2014, Ray worked as a Business Sales and Service Consultant at Frontier Communications Corporation. He was responsible for client advocacy and relationship management. Ray continued his education at the University of Notre Dame’s Mendoza College of Business, earning his Master’s degree in May 2014.
- Group Benefits Associate (GBA)
- Compensation Management Specialist (CMS)
- Certified Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS)
- Health Rosetta Certified Benefits Advisor
- 2014 Mendoza College of Business John. R. Malone Academic Achievement Award
- Member of Beta Gamma Sigma, business academic honors society
- South Bend/Mishawaka Leadership Class 45
- Volunteer, ND Impact Partners
- Volunteer, South Bend Center for the Homeless
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Planning
- Cost Containment
- Employee Engagement
- Financial Projections
- Strategic Pricing
- Value-based Purchasing
- University of Notre Dame | Magna Cum Laude Master of Science in Business
- University of Notre Dame | Bachelor of Arts in English, Minor in Philosophy and Literature, with emphasis on Advanced Mathematics