Ryan is a principal at Gibson and a consultant in the Employee Benefits Practice. He is responsible for working with employers to provide an analysis of their existing employee benefit program and assisting with the implementation of new or redesigned programs.
Ryan has earned the distinguished recognition as a Health Rosetta Associate Advisor. The Advisor Program comprises a network of just over 150 advisors across the United States and also provides access to techniques and resources that employers across the country are using to save 20% or more on their healthcare benefits.
Ryan's Commitment: As a Health Rosetta Benefits Associate Advisor, I commit to an industry-leading standard of transparency and fiduciary responsibility to my clients and their employees. Using data analytics and proven practices, we design health benefits plans that can reduce health care spending by 20% or more -- while achieving better health outcomes. My passion to serve my clients is amplified through this advisor program, providing me access to similarly mission-aligned advisors to share best practices, new ideas, and proven results from across the country.
Throughout his career with Gibson, Ryan has successfully filled roles within Property & Casualty, Employee Benefits, sales leadership, and agency leadership. He joined Gibson in 2003 as an Account Executive in Property & Casualty and moved to Employee Benefits in 2005. In 2009 Ryan became a principal. He is a member of Gibson’s Board of Directors.
- OSHA 30 Hour – General Industry Safety & Health
- Health Rosetta Associate Advisor
- Group Benefits Associate (GBA)
- Accredited Advisor in Insurance (AAI)
- Associate in Insurance Services (AIS)
- 2010 Michiana 40 Under 40
- Graduate of Leadership Marshall County (Class X)
- Past steering committee member of Leadership Marshall County
- Graduate of Leadership South Bend/Mishawaka (Class XXXV)
- Volunteer Youth Sports Coach
- Employee Benefits Design
- Value Based Healthcare Strategies
- Alternative Funding Strategies
- Benefits Technology
- Virginia Military Institute | Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology