Stephen is a Team Leader and Client Manager responsible for working with the Client Executive to determine overall risk management program goals and developing strategies to achieve those goals. In addition, he manages the insurance renewal process. Stephen also acts as the central point of communication to coordinate service requests with team members and underwriters to communicate insurance program needs.
Prior to being promoted to Client Manager, Stephen started his career at Gibson as an Account Manager. Before joining Gibson in 2015, Stephen held positions in staffing and sales, as well as in the dental field.
- Certified Authority on Workers' Compensation (CAWC)
- Associate in Insurance (AINS)
- Health & Human Services
- Public & Private Schools
- Public Entities
- Gibson Core Values Award, 2022
- Volunteer, Meals on Wheels
- Volunteer, Habitat for Humanity
- Purdue University | Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology, minor in Organizational Leadership & Supervision