Haley is a Risk Advisor in the Private Client Group where she is responsible for providing personal risk management and insurance solutions for successful individuals. She provides services across all lines of business including - auto, homeowners, personal umbrella liability, collectibles, jewelry, recreational motor vehicles, and more.
Prior to joining Gibson in 2019, Haley interned with the Cincinnati Insurance Company in 2018. She was a part of their Future Insurance Professionals Internship program in which she learned about the field of insurance, while also gaining real life experience traveling with sales representatives and claims representatives. Following her internship at Cincinnati, Haley joined Gibson as a summer intern in which she job shadowed several different producers primarily in Property and Casualty.
- Attends Christ Fellowship Church
- 4Kids Palm Beach Champion
- Volunteer, First Priority of South Florida
- Taylor University | Bachelor of Arts degree in Business Management & Bachelor of Arts degree in Marketing
- Associate in Risk Management (ARM)
- Chartered Private Risk and Insurance Advisor (CPRIA)